RBUA main site
RBUA.ORG Forum Index

RBUA.ORG
Residential Broadband Users' Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Primus is offering high speed internet

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeanius
Newcomer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:03 pm    Post subject: Primus is offering high speed internet Reply with quote

Hi! I came to the forum looking for reviews/opinions on Primus' High speed internet service. I just received a mail today.. I tried the search function but no luck. I guess this is something new. So, would it be a good idea to make another section in the forums on Primus service?

http://www.primus.ca/en/residential/bundle/

Thanks!
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Primus is offering high speed internet Reply with quote

jeanius wrote:
Hi! I came to the forum looking for reviews/opinions on Primus' High speed internet service. I just received a mail today.. I tried the search function but no luck. I guess this is something new. So, would it be a good idea to make another section in the forums on Primus service?

Thanks!

IF there starts to be enough interest, then splitting off another forum set makes sence -- until then, lets just clump them in with the Bell and the other xDSL providers
Post new topic       RBUA.ORG Forum Index -> Admin Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: